1. Who is responsible for handling your data?
Unipublic S.A.U. Contact the Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
2. Why, and with what legitimacy, do we handle your personal data?
Your data will be handled by Unipublic S.A.U. for the following purposes:
- Client / participant service and management
- Data collected by Unipublic will be handled, either automatically, or conventionally, where appropriate, to contact users in order to adequately meet their needs.
- Similarly, Unipublic may handle your data in order to contact you and make you commercial offers that it believes best suit your client profile.
- Unipublic informs you that it belongs to the A.S.O. Group and, as such, your data may also be used by said group in order to communicate with you.
- Addressing complains, claims or suggestions made to Unipublic S.A.U.
- In order to provide the correct attention to any complaints, claims or suggestions that may be submitted to Unipublic, we will handle your data to reply, solve or incorporate it to the issue surrounding your request.
- Informing you of events that may interest you.
- Unipublic organises several sporting events, and always aims to continue improving its services. If we think that any of those may interest you, we may send you an email to inform you, just in case you may be interested in participating.
3. How long will we store your data for?
Unipublic will adhere to the current legislation regarding the obligation to delete all personal information that is no longer necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was originally collected, thus blocking it, in order to meet the possible responsibilities derived from handling said data, and only during the time limit established for such responsibilities. Once those time limits have lapsed, the information will be deleted permanently and securely.
4. How can you object to your data being handled?
You may object at any time, for reasons regarding your particular situation, to:
- Your data being handled for the purpose of direct marketing and for the creation of your profile, with this objective in mind.
- Your data being handled for the sending and receiving of satisfaction surveys.
In order to oppose this data handling, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail a letter to Unipublic S.A.U. C/ Isla del Hierro 7, San Sebastián De Los Reyes 28703 (Madrid). From that moment on, Unipublic will no longer handle your data, except for legitimate essential reasons, or for the submission or defence of possible claims.
5. How can you revoke your consent?
The individual concerned may at this point, or at any other moment, revoke their consent to their data being handled by sending an email to email@example.com indicating their name so that they may be found in the database and, thus, effectively removed from it.
6. What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
You have the right to obtain confirmation regarding whether Unipublic is handling your personal data, or not, and to obtain your personal data, request correction of inaccurate data or, where applicable, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was originally collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limited handling of your data, whereby we would only store it in order to process or defend ourselves from claims. You may request the portability of your data so that it may be sent directly to the entity of your choice in a structured format that is commonly used and machine readable.
You may exercise all the above-mentioned rights with Unipublic through the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to lodge any type of claim, you may contact the Data Protection Officer and make said claim through the email address that has been set up for this purpose: email@example.com or you may mail a letter to: Unipublic S.A.U. C/ Isla del Hierro 7, San Sebastián De Los Reyes 28703 (Madrid).
The claim in question must contain the following information:
User’s full name and last name/s, home address, photocopy of ID card or passport, and the reason for requesting said claim. If the claim is made through a representative, said representation must be proved via the appropriate documentation.